- Door Closers
- Cylinders & Keys
- Exit Devices
- Hinges & Pivots
- Low Energy Power Operators
- Electronic Access Control
- Threshold & Weatherstripping
- Trim & Door Accessories
- Sliding Door Hardware
As a leading national wholesaler of commercial, residential and electronic access control door hardware and security products and services, we at Midwest Wholesale Hardware help our customers succeed by providing an extensive inventory of all major brands of products in the industry, with fast delivery and the finest customer service.
We are passionate about door hardware and security products and the solutions we can provide for our customers in contract hardware distribution, glass and storefront distribution, electronic access control, lumber and building supply and locksmithing.
We value our relationship with our customers and work to ensure your success. Why partner with Midwest Wholesale Hardware?
Shorten Your Lead Times!
With seven distribution centers nationwide, we have the largest NEXT-DAY delivery footprint in the industry! 75% of the U.S. population is next day delivery and 98% is 1-2 day delivery. And, 99% of orders ship same day.
Reduce or Eliminate Inventory Costs!
Let Midwest be your warehouse. With strong relationships with all major suppliers, Midwest Wholesale Hardware can provide a broad selection of alternatives and solutions to you, our customer. We stock inventory on all major brands of door hardware and security products so you don’t have to!
With our vast, dynamic inventory, we supply or create many items and can fulfill most door hardware requests when needed. Why spend these dollars? Order from our extensive, readily accessible inventory and ELIMINATE….
- Inventory capital costs
- Storage space costs – rent, mortgage, light, heat/air, handling
- Inventory service costs – insurance, taxes
- Inventory risk costs - obsolete products, theft
Get what you need, when you need it!
EXPERTISE to Make your Job Easier!
Take out the guesswork! We are sought out for our highly skilled and trained staff, with technical expertise built through hands-on experience and manufacturer training. Our professional regional outside sales reps cover the nation, helping you build your business with a personal touch. Specialized experts for Electronic Access Control and Storefront Hardware are readily available to answer all your questions and help you get the right products when you need them. And, our dedicated Quote Department will provide you fast, accurate quotes for commercial and residential door hardware and security jobs of all sizes. Let our world class customer service team ensure you get the right products when you need them.
Save time, Eliminate headaches and hassle with our SERVCES!
Midwest Wholesale Hardware provides many services to make your job easier.
- Ship Direct, Drop Ship and Blind Shipping available
- Assemblies and Production – Our dynamic, nimble inventory allows us to assemble and build your requests --“We can make what you need!”
- Full Locksmith Shop, with:
- In-house keying including, but not limited to, GMK, MK, KA, Construction keying
- Key engraving machine for key symbols, door numbers, or any custom requests
- Certified Locksmith
- Construction Core Program eliminates the hassle and expense of lost keys and re-keying during construction. In-Stock, No Keying Required, Returnable!
- Quote Department gets you fast, accurate job quotes.
- Contact our Electronic Access Control Consultation Experts or use our Electrified Hardware Manual to save you time and headaches when determining your best EAC solution.
- Mechanical Consultation Experts are just a phone call away to assist you!
- Online Ordering and Educational Resources are just a click away!
Everything you need at your Fingertips with our NEW E-Commerce Site!
- Robust search options! Find your product by category or brand, with many filtering choices to get to the specific door hardware items you need FAST!
- User-friendly design! Easy to find what you need, from products to brands to resource information to training materials and videos.
- Quick access to the products and information you need anytime, anywhere! Use your computer, tablet, mobile device for easy access to our Midwest Wholesale website.
- Easy ordering! Simply log on with your personal customer information and see YOUR pricing!
- Specials and promotions are just a click away. See what’s new at Midwest!
- More information at your fingertips! Supplier price books, spec sheets, How To’s, FAQs, product images, videos and a multitude of options.
- Live Chat! We are here to help!
Midwest Wholesale Hardware has been a national wholesaler of commercial door hardware and security products since 1987 and expanded their offering to include residential door hardware in 2016. In 2017, Midwest became part of Highroad Capital Partners, LLC. With headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri, and locations in California, Pennsylvania, Texas, South Carolina, Florida, and Indiana. Midwest can supply all your door hardware needs fast and efficiently. Contact us to learn more about how Midwest can support your commercial or residential door hardware or security needs.